Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Wedding Co Ordinator for a large company based in D 18
This is a Permanent opportunity and a chance to gain a long term career
As a team member they will take great pride in your own professional development
Whilst working with the company they will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the company and support you in your career.
If you would like to join us in delighting, surprising and offering enjoyable moments to our guests, then this is for you.
- Great location with ease of access to public transport and close proximity to Dublin City Centre and Wicklow border.
- Benefits such as; meals on duty in the staff canteen and Refer a Friend bonus’
- In house training for your own professional development. Reward and recognition programs.
The Right Candidate will
- Be willing to learn and develop themselves.
- Work well in a busy environment
- Have the ability to work efficiently
- Be flexible in terms of work shifts.
- Have a good attention to detail
- Have a YES I CAN! attitude
The Role will Include
- To be one of the key contact points for new and existing wedding couples and to build and grow relationships.
- Replying to all enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Carrying out one-to-one viewings
- To arrange and promote wedding open days and evenings as requested
- To act as the main point of contact once the event is confirmed
- To follow up with the client to ensure their event was successful and to liaise with the sales team on securing repeat/future business
Job Types: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday