Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for a large company based in North Dublin ( Eary or Afternoon Shift)
This is a Permanent position and a great opportunity to excel within your career
|Your normal working hours will be a bi-weekly rotation of Monday to
Friday, 6.30am to 3.30pm or 2pm to 11pm (or finish), with a one-hour lunch break each day, including every third Saturday, from 6.30am to finish. Rostered hours and days vary to meet business requirements.
Overview of the Main Function of the Post:
To maintain and develop service levels, in order to enhance continuous development. Unloading and sortation of goods in. Picking, staging, and loading of goods out. Maintenance of excellent housekeeping standards and compliance with all health and safety requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load/unload trailers, including accurate completion of paperwork.
- Sortation of orders, checking against paperwork.
- Getting orders ready for dispatch.
- General warehouse duties.
- Housekeeping of warehouse and yard.
- Matching deliveries with dockets.
- Scanning and recording of freight.
- Completion of tasks as set by Warehouse manager.
- Loading vehicles.
- A counterbalance forklift operator’s license is essential
- Basic knowledge of computerized inventory systems and warehouse functions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relevant experience within a warehouse environment
- Self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge/Familiarity of delivery documentation/paperwork