Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transport Supervisor for a large company based In D 22
This is a Full time position and a great opportunity to join a fantastic team
This role will report in to the Transport Manager and will join Planning Team with the responsibility of scheduling and the associated fleet movements.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Complete the day-to-day planning and scheduling of collection and transport movements
- Ensure planning for effective utilisation of resources in line with collections
- Liaise with Transport Manager and Operations Team to update on service and scheduling issues as necessary.
- Monitor collection timings and driver locations to ensure the smooth operation of service
- Be a point of contact for drivers on the road in relation to routes, collections or customer issues
- Liaise with the Transport Manager and Maintenance team on off-road vehicles ensuring accurate planning.
- Adhere to budgets in relation to costs as advised by the Transport Manager – hours, agency etc.
- Communicate effectively to drivers regarding their working schedules and routes
- Provide first class customer service, leading by example and assist in communicating standards to the driver team
- Ensure driver hours are in compliance with Working Time Act and taking action to amend as necessary
- Ensure accuracy of driver clock information in relation to working hours on the Company Time and Attendance System feeding information across to payroll
- Key Requirements
- We are looking for someone that is professional in their approach, highly customer focused and dynamic to join the team for this new and exciting opportunity.
Essential Requirements and Qualities
- Romanian Language is Preferred with other Languages desired
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with robust planning ability
- Motivated and reliable
- Ability to multi-task while performing under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt in a changing environment
- Own form of transport essential to get to and from work
Career development and training opportunities