Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner for a large company based in D 3
This is a full-time permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large company and gain a long term career
Responsibilities / Principal Duties
- Managing all worldwide Groupage / LTL / FTL shipments each day
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, oversea offices and agents
- Responsible for communicating with customers and understanding customer requirements as well as developing the existing customer base through strong relationship management.
- Responsible for communicating with suppliers and develop relationships with them.
- Drive commercial growth through the optimisation of existing opportunities and the creation of new opportunities.
- Respond to changing customer demands seamlessly.
- Liaise with internal departments (Customs / Accounts) to ensure customer needs are met and all our freight moves smoothly.
- Working closely with Accounts to ensure all pricing, quotations and invoicing are correct and up to date.
The Transport Planner will be required to work 40 hours per week.
The working hours of this position are 09:00hr to 17:00hr Monday to Friday.
The Transport Planner may also be expected to work additional hours from time to time as dictated by the duties of the position.