Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner for a large company based in D 09
This is a full-time permanent potion and a great opportunity to join a good company
The successful applicant will be responsible for dealing with planning driving routes, customer requests and liaison between both.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Overall responsibility for planning efficient routes for all deliveries in Ireland.
- Effective communication providing clear and accurate information to our drivers, third-party logistics and customers.
- Timely engagement with the Customers to ensure high quality Customer Service is maintained answering customer queries.
- Ensure that data within our Logistics Management software is kept up to date with all relevant information.
- Overview of training and manpower analysis to ensure that all routes have sufficient cover.
- Dealing with Driver complaints.
- Preparing documentation including POD for deliveries and customer.
- Covering Transport Manger from time to time.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualification in Logistics/or relevant discipline an advantage not a necessity
- Excellent problem-solving skills, planning and organisational skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with good written and spoken English.
- Ability to use initiative and work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work
- Experience with Moveit or Stratum a distinct advantage
- Full time permanent role, typically Monday to Friday
- Salary – €40,000-€45,000 Depending on experience.
- Full Induction and training plan in place
- Employees incentives.
- A great team to work with!
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus