Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator for a large company based in Monaghan
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within your transport career
Due to increased workload and our plans to grow the fleet over the next 12 months we are recruiting for a Transport Administrator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the co-ordination of a team that delivers throughout Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Management of drivers
- Act as the first person of contact for the drivers and customers
- Ensure the response to any queries is prompt
- Minimise time loss·
- Liaising with internal departments to proactively resolve any challenges.
- Updating customer portals.
- General Administration
- Undertaking any other ad hoc project or task within the company as required.
- Previous experience in a relevant area is desirable but full training will be provided
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Be able to work in a pressurised team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
This is a Full time, Permanent position