Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator for a large company based in Ballymount
This is a Permanent role and a great opportunity to join a large company
Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm
This is an excellent development opportunity for someone looking to start or develop a career in Transport and Logistics
This role will require a professional individual who is highly organised, customer focused, with great attention to detail. Strong administration skills and ideally someone who is interested in or has knowledge of the transport, logistics industry.
- Owning, logging & ensuring all daily customer services contacts & queries received via telephone & email are worked through to resolution.
- Focus on communication and ensuring that any operational issues impacting customer shipments are proactively reported to the relevant customer teams and tracked through to resolution.
- Actioning customer complaints received and progressing to conclusion.
- Participating in customer projects.
- Other administration duties to support the running of the transport office on a daily basis.
- Previous experience working in a customer service role.
- Strong administration & organisational skills.
- Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people.
- Customer focused and an understanding nature.
- A positive can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Dedication to completing a high standard of work
- Hardworking and reliable
- Strong IT systems experience including a sound knowledge in Microsoft applications.
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week.
- Weekend overtime shifts
- Training & development opportunities
- Additional annual leave
- Life Insurance