Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Training Officer for a large company based in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to pursue your career in an extremely exciting company.
The Training officer will fulfil the educational requirements of new and existing staff.
The Training Officer should administer needs assessments, gauge skills shortages, and then address these through tailored training programs and also ensure the effectiveness of instruction by monitoring performance post-intervention.
- Organising external training for staff (Safepass, First Aid, Electrical Tester, Welding Inspection, and more)
- Scheduling Internal training in cooperation with The EHS and Function teams, through the company’s system
- Running Training reports for all departments/functions. d. Competence Tracking through LMS Tracking and Managing training requests, which are logged through our internal request system
- Tracking and Managing costs associated with training.
- Creating Scorm content from provided PowerPoint files for the LMS system.
- Managing the LMS user database.
- Assigning training to new hires.
- Liaising with EHS team to ensure training requirements are met across the organisation
- Liaising with training providers to explore new opportunities for training to be delivered through LMS
- Administering Course Evaluations, Collating/Distributing results to instructors. Good IT skills are essential.
- Good understanding of training and reporting systems.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- This role will have a lot of autonomy, the individual will need to be driven and self motivated
- Normal working hours are 8-5 M-T, 8-4F.
- Have the ability to travel around occasionally when training is being help would be beneficial.
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations to each employee that is engaging in training.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of the company needs
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads in relation to training
- Availing yourself as the company Trainer as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Bachelor’s degree with an appropriate Business Science major is preferred.
· Excellent with IT systems due to lot of IT skills required in this role.
· Good Communicator
· Good organisational Skills.
· Scheduling Training daily / weekly
· Running reports on Training completed/expired/required.
· Liaising with Managers within the company to discuss their training needs.
- Qualification in Instruction and/or Learning Design is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Training Officer.
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training.
- Knowledge of all relevant performance tracking software and indices.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
Reference ID: Impulse Trainer