Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Tele sales Executive for a large company based in Ballymount D 22
This is a full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a busy company
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Telesales Executive that want to forge a prosperous Sales career with no upper limit.
These positions are an opportunity for someone to grow and develop their Sales skills in an environment that values, and rewards with job satisfaction and excellent commission.
The ideal candidate will have telesales skills & excellent customer communication skills & would have relevant experience working in a similar role.
The purpose of the role is to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of all customer orders while upselling & cross selling all upcoming promotions or new products as they become available.
This is a fast-paced role and would suit someone who has previous stationary sales and customer service experience and ability to communicate over the phone.
A self-starter, who is driven by sales targets, in a customer obsessed environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer queries.
- Process customer orders within agreed timescales.
- Provide support to the Manager.
- Increase customers awareness across our full product offering, while understanding the customers’ business to best match their needs.
- Constantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Process all customer enquiries, orders, and general administration timely and accurately.
- Achieve a strong volume of sales and retain a target margin.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all our products and the prices while also being market aware of our competitors.
- Maintain, through the effective use of a follow up process, regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Build long-term sustainable working relationships with customers and related parties by being the Voice of All things Office.
- Have the attention to detail and experience of getting sales across the line.
• Initial training and ongoing development from an experienced team member
• Normal working hours: 8.45am-5.30pm Monday-Friday office based (no hybrid working options )
- Capability of proving sales track record in acquiring cross/up sell business and developing customer accounts.
- Capability of proving credibility with customers and building strong customer relationships preferred.
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
- A keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Previous experience in CS/Admin/Telesales an advantage
- The duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description are neither definitive nor restrictive and may change in detail from time-to-time to meet the changing needs of the business.