Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager for a large company based in Galway
This is an exciting opportunity to gain a long-term career and work within a huge operation within Talent Management and supporting the HR Manager
The talent acquisition manager will be responsible for filling positions by sourcing viable candidates and assessing their suitability to the company. The talent acquisition manager will also be responsible for ensuring that their current employees are all up to date with daily/ monthly needs and be point of contact for new onboards.
This role will also be helping the Training officer when in need and supporting all Recruitment/Training administration across the Group along with the help of the Training Manager.
This role will be quite varied so multitasking will be always adhered to as no day is the same
The idea candidate will have previous experience working as a talent acquisition manager within Retail or a working within a Huge Operation Recruiting and onboarding many staff
Due to the nature of the role the candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working with others incredibly organized and able to multitask.
Talent Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Create a talent acquisition strategy.
- Interview candidates who are applying for a job.
- Assess the needs of current employees.
- Adjust employee benefits according to observed needs.
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys.
- Use of in house systems and learn the company’s inhouse hiring process
Talent Acquisition Manager Requirements:
- A degree in human resources management, business administration or a relevant field.
- CIPD Qualified / Recruitment courses/ Similar
- Prior experience as a talent acquisition manager, or similar experience in an HR role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of human resources laws.
- Knowledge of professional social media platforms
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of various interviewing methods.
- Interviewing experience
- Resourcing experience
Apply today if you think you have what it takes to be the next Talent Acquisition Manager for this company!