Impulse Recruitment are recruiting for a Systems accountant for a large company based in D 22
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Tableau Software
The role will report to the Chief Financial Officer with full responsibility for the implementation and on-going management for all financial systems.
The role requires an experienced accountant who is passionate about automation and digital transformation as the company is investing heavily in state-of-the-art technology solutions and automation.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the IT and data science teams to drive related financial system projects and ensure that change management in the finance function is considered before the new systems are delivered.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
· Gain a detailed understanding of current systems and processes and identify opportunities to automate, streamline and improve business controls.
· Main point of contact within Finance for system related issues and liaise with internal IT & data science teams and external vendors as appropriate.
· Lead and/or support system upgrades and implementations by
· Supporting the development of business cases and project plans
· Manage system testing and UAT.
· Documenting processes and procedures
· Providing training to end users as required.
· Ensure data consistency and integrity across interfacing systems to Finance and business leaders to maintain accuracy of reporting.
· Contribute to, and lead where relevant, the integration of relevant non-financial systems to ensure data consistency and promote operational efficiencies.
· Design and develop reports with the data science team to enhance stakeholder decision making.
· Create data insights and learnings from existing data sources to drive change and growth.
· Identify process improvement opportunities and enhancements to controls.
· Liaise with all relevant stakeholders, both within Finance and the wider business, to deliver key projects.
Desired Experience, Skills and Education:
· Qualified Accountant (ACA; ACCA; CIMA; CPA) with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
· Accounting experience, demonstrating a track record of system changes / implementation.
· Experience of successfully integrating finance systems with other in-house systems.
· Experience managing and working with third party service providers.
· Evidence of driving continuous improvements across processes and systems.
· Excellent communication skills with ability to interpret and present data clearly; comfort presenting output to relevant stakeholders.
· Strong analytical and numerical skills and comfort manipulating large datasets.
· High level of computer literacy, including database and spreadsheet tools; proficient user of MS Excel.
· Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and take the initiative in identifying relevant opportunities to improve operational efficiency and reporting.
Reference ID: Impulse Systems Accountant