Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Training Specialist for a large company based in D 15
The Training specialist will train in Logistics, Distribution and Stock Control
This is a Permanent position and a great opportunity to gain a long-term role
Candidate will be based in D 15 on site and will be responsible to also to travel throughout different sites / counties such as Castlebar, Galway and Travel will be covered to train staff at other sites when required
- Responsible for the training of systems, policies, procedures and initiatives within the warehouse, distribution and stock control functions.
- Ensure company training values and training objectives are compliant with recognised standards and regulatory agencies
- Responsible for creation, approval and control of all procedures, instructions and records
- Compilation and completion of documentation to support all training activities
- Facilitate and coordinate external audits
- Implement policies and procedures to improve safety and quality of service to stakeholders
- Plans, leads and directs all related training initiatives to completion
- Organising training and development programmes for staff and management
- Promote a safe and secure working environment through the practice of safety programs and procedures
- Maintain dynamic records of all activity.
- Report activity to senior management.
- Responsible for achieving related KPIS.
- Maintain current knowledge on Health and Safety legislation.
- Own transport due to travel from time to time
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supply chain training function.
- Project Management experience working with cross functional teams
- Third level degree in a related field.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Proficient on MS.
- Experience and Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements,