Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Stock Controller for a large company based in D 24
This is an excellent role where you can excel within your career and join a large team
Monday to Friday
- Liaise with outside hauliers and delivery drivers and prioritise the allocation of bays.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with outside haulers, delivery drivers, suppliers, and customers to ensure smooth business operations.
- Communicate effectively with warehouse and transport colleagues to ensure efficient flow of goods.
- Accurately record daily deliveries and shipment to maintain information required for periodic inventory reconciliation.
- Accurately receipting and despatching product on to / off the computerised stock system and creating the end paperwork.
- Creating order picks / locations for all orders and effectively passing this information to the warehouse staff.
- Track loading times / delivery times and advise of issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop and implement inventory operational standards for staff compliance.
- Utilize computer systems to electronically track inventory flow, scan stock, and reconcile inventory.
- Review inventory to determine the need for stock replenishment.
- Coordinate the supply of goods to customers to ensure complete orders and timely delivery.
- Address and resolve customer queries in a timely fashion to protect the reputation of the company and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organise and carry out regular pickface checks cycle counts, putaway checks, spot checks, pick checks and bring them to a timely conclusion, with sufficient investigation / explanation.
- Provide written reports and results of data analysis to senior management.
- Offer recommendations to management on operational policies and objectives required for improved performance.