Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Snack and Refreshment Supervisor for a large company based in D 18
This is a great opportunity to work within a large company and excel within your career
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the candidate will be rresponsible for the everyday operations of the Refreshment service. The service shall cover the provision of snacks, drinks and beverages.
Responsible for the everyday operations of the Refreshment Service. The service shall cover the provision of snacks, drinks and beverages.
- Responsible for working closely with Acacia’s own management team and the client to provide a proactive, customer orientated service in support of the client’s requirements.
- Ensuring that a variety of snacks is stocked and measured in accordance to the client’s needs and demands, to include new or alternative products
- Working with suppliers in creating planograms for each of the various locations.
- Ensuring that merchandising is completed at designated times agreed
- Manage supplier delivery, storage of snacks and beverages and ensuring the availability of fresh seasonal produce and to include special dietary needs as well as all necessary equipment to deliver the service.
- Arrange food promotions on a regular basis and shall include a means for assessing the success of these promotions. Promotions shall be held at least quarterly but may be more frequent. Expected to lead the development of these promotions by suggesting suitable themes.
- The offering shall be changed at a minimum of three-monthly intervals. These alternatives will be reviewed with the Client at regular operational meetings.
- Quarterly audit of onsite equipment to be completed so that replacement equipment can be sourced.
- Continuous review of snack & drink items to ensure alignment with Acacia and Client sustainability goals.
To support Facilities Manager
- Collation of appropriate data for monthly client reporting
- Organise and maintain site specific files in line with Client Shared filing system
- Ad hoc reporting and collating information for analysis
- Raise Purchase Orders for approval by the Facilities Manager
- Track spending against agreed budget
- Track all additional spend against agreed budget
- Preparation of Client quotations for additional related works
- Draft Supplier Level Agreements for approval by the Facilities Manager
- Take on ad hoc projects and tasks, as and when required
To maintain Annual Refreshment budgets
- Budget established annually and agreed
- keeping to budgets and maintaining financial and administrative records.
- Financial Processes in place for PO/invoices/variations
- Payment application on time
Site Compliance- To ensure compliance with EH&S legislation in line with policy
- Ensuring supplier compliance with all HS&E training for staff and evidence held on site file (including site specific method statements, risk assessments, MSDS sheets and H&S assessments)
Flexibility and Responsiveness
- Any additional requests from line manager
- Respond to emergencies outside normal working hours
- Experience working in a similar role within the catering industry is essential
- HACCP Certification
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services.
- Experience of working in a professional team-based office environment
- Experience of communicating with Clients/Customers and providing excellent customer service
- High level of computer literacy including an excellent working knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) Quip & Slack
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong administrative and coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly numerate and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven team player
- Level 3 – Food Safety Skills for Management ECDL/MOSS preferable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. catering