Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Site Manager (Fit out) for a large company in D 12
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to grow with a leading company.
- Part of the management team responsible for day-to-day operations on site
· Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
· Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors.
· Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
· Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works
· Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards
· Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and design team.
· Maintain project documentation via our online IT system.
· Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators
· Ad hoc duties as required.
- Proven record of successfully managing projects through to their successful completion.
· Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
· Experienced in internal fitout, has an eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
· Computer literate and familiar with MS office.
· Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
· Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
Great package along with a brand new automatic fully expensed car!