Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Clerk/ Administrator for a large company based in Killiney South Dublin
This is a full time Permanent position
The candidate will have experience working as a site Clerk with previous experience in the delivery of residential projects
The Site Clerk will manage the day to day running of the site operations and further assist the site management team in their duties.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an organised and motivated individual who wants to build on their exposure to management duties in the construction industry.
The role will be based on-site in Killiney, South Dublin.
- Recording and filing of all Health & Safety documentation in site office.
- Monitoring and keeping SharePoint filing system up to date and ensuring all relevant documentation is filled correctly.
- Ensuring test certificates are on file and current for all plant & machinery on site. If maintenance tests are required e.g. lifting chains, requisition to be raised for this to Purchasing dept..
- Maintaining drawing register for all drawings received on site.
- Recording timesheets for all direct/agency labour working on site.
- Responsible for carrying out material and plant stock takes on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arranging for site office accommodation to be kept clean and tidy.
- Collect and maintain a full record of daily sign-in sheets for all personnel entering site.
- Maintain a register of all owner plant and equipment on site and ensure it is always in a known state of repair.
- Daily inductions
- Maintaining Health and Safety Files
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous Construction experience as a Site Clerk, Site Administrator, Document Controller is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and work in methodical and efficient manner
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident liaising with sub-contractors, engineers, and site managers
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Experience with Zutec
- Safe Pass, Manual Handling
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday