Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Site Clerk for a large company based in D 22
The successful candidate will help manage the day to day running of site operations and assist the site management team in their duties.
- Issuing of site requisitions to the purchasing dept on daily basis (as necessary). This needs to be done in an orderly and timely fashion, with accurate and concise record of all goods and materials requisitioned, by whom and for which area of the development.
- Recording and filing of all Health & Safety documentation in site office.
- Monitoring and keeping SharePoint filing system up to date and ensuring all relevant documentation is filled correctly.
- Ensuring test certificates are on file and current for all plant & machinery on site.
- Maintaining drawing register for all drawings received on site.
- Support time management system for all direct/agency labour working on site.
- Responsible for carrying out material and plant stock takes on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arranging for site office accommodation to be kept clean and tidy.
- Collect and maintain a full record of daily sign-in sheets from Gateman for all personnel entering site.
- Maintain a register of all owner plant and equipment on site and ensure it is always in a known state of repair.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Trade Background
- Previous Construction experience as a Site Clerk, Site Administrator, Document Controller is desirable but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and work in methodical and efficient manner
- Excellent organisation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident liaising with sub-contractors, engineers, and site managers
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.