Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting a Service Department Manager for a large company based in Citywest D 24
This is a full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large company
This role will be working as a Service Department Manager looking after a National Network of clients and Managing a very small Team
The hours of the role is Monday to Friday 8 am – 4 pm
Full driving Licence is needed
Reporting to: Facilities Program Manager
To provide Leadership and Management of the Service Department Team. The Service Department is a internal support function to the wider business and specifically to the Cleaning Services field operations. Identify opportunities to improve through innovation the Service Department processes and overall customer service experience. As the Service Department Manager be prepared to work on own initiative to achieve the goals of this appointment.
- Manage Service Department personnel team.
- Manage service contractors and providers as appropriate to this appointment / function.
- Manage the Service Department Team to service, repair, maintain all equipment, machinery both internally and externally on customers sites.
- Ensure competitive costs are secured when sourcing the purchase, repair of equipment and supply of machinery parts.
- Provide support services as directed for the Mobilisation and Demobilisation of customer service contracts.
- Ensure that equipment & supplies are prepared and delivered for all mobilisations of new service contract locations.
- Remove all property including machinery, materials, record files from sites which are being demobilised.
- Manage the PAT Testing of all equipment both in-house, and externally on customers sites.
- Complete work schedules / team rosters as appropriate to the business.
- Complete data input for the payroll, approve annual leave, expenses.
- Manage the administration tasks associated with the responsibilities of the Service Department Manager role.
The above is not a definite listing, it is a description of the scope and scale of the Service Department Manager role.
In accordance with the Services Strategy, all business activity is transitioning to a Performance Management model. It will be the responsibility of the Service Department Manager to engage in this process with the assistance of members of the Management Team.
PDL – Personal Development & Learning
It is important that as manager you strive to continuously improve your product knowledge, service knowledge and develop your management skills. It is essential that you continue on-going to enhance your knowledge of the machinery, general products, and software tools to ensure that the Service Department is providing ‘Best-in Class’ support to the business. This will be achieved by you engaging with the Learning programs and submitting to your line manager details of courses you identify which will enhance your skill base.
Service Manager repair, maintain all equipment, machinery both Service Department Manager