Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Attendant for a large company based in D 18
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large company
The Service Attendant is required to assist in the management of the facilities function at the client’s site. He/She is responsible to ensure the general upkeep and appearance of each site is to the highest standard. He/She will work closely with the facilities manager and the client in ad hoc duties.
Duties will include
- Providing additional support for Client.
- • Familiarisation with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for each position you are covering.
- Ensure anyone covering your duties receives a proper handover.
- Upsell facilities by making the Facilities Manager aware of any gaps in service.
- Report any maintenance issues which you notice onsite to the Facilities Manager.
- Assist in emergencies such as light leaks, spills etc.
- Issuing permits to contractors and accompanying while on site if necessary.
- Identify and report hazards and incidents.
- Assist in health and Safety including bell tests, floor walks.
- Working as part of a team in delivering a high standard
- Respond to soft service calls logged with the facilities help desk. Investigate the nature of the problems and seek a speedy resolution.
- • Professional greeting to clients and staff to generate a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
- Dress code in line with company standards
- Set up and support Meeting rooms in line with client requests
- Any other requests as may be required from time to time. • Flexibility working weekends and after hours when requested.
- Monthly completion of timesheets and ops reports. • Other site reports including daily/weekly checklists, census reports and other in-house documentation
- Highly organized and excellent time management.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Customer service experience.
- Fluent English.
- Full drivers licence an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).