Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service and Parts Office Administrator for a large company based in Rathcoole Co Dublin
This is a full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a fantastic team
Hours are Monday to Friday 8 30 am – 5 pm with 1 hour lunch
Service & Parts Administrator Duties:
General administration duties as follows:
- Assisting Service Manager in Service Dept and Parts Dept
- Telephone duties includes receiving calls & making calls to customers & staff
(Customer breakdowns request, service request, parts enquires & hire enquiries)
- Entering customers requests onto internal system & send engineer jobs accordingly
- Check/Edit Engineers repairs/service jobs on the system and process / invoice
- Create quotations for follow-up work noted on engineer’s jobs and e-mail to your team colleagues
- Follow up on quotations issued for work needed within seven days
- Any additional work/follow-up work required when authorized follow-up & obtain a Purchase Order number and input it onto the system to process
- Update/Monitor Service Contract Customers & Contract Hire Fleet
- Update Intel spends on maintenance/breakdowns/general outlay on the existing spreadsheets on Excel
- Order parts, book in deliveries / arrange returns to supplies
- To Actively promote the Company’s quality standards with particular emphasis on service excellence
- Ensuring all administrative work related to your role is dealt with efficiently and promptly
- To be aware at all times of potential security risks and report to your Manager.
- Ensure you maintain an up to date knowledge of all Company Procedures and Health & Safety Procedures.
- Any other duties (within reason) that may be assigned to you.