Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a large company based in Wicklow
The candidate will join a large team and help the company shape new challenging projects.
This is a full time Permanent role based in the office Monday to Friday
The Senior Project Manager role is a new role and will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of complex Programs of work, working across multiple departments to ensure a smooth and on time delivery of projects.
The PM will work extremely closely with the company’s owners, as well as the senior management team.
- Program management – Managing specific complex Programs, projects or workstreams throughout the Program lifecycle, from concept and design, through to post implementation including scoping, planning, execution, and reporting
- Business Partnering – Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure that there is successful adoption and sustainability of change
- Integration management – Drive the identification and management of interdependencies with other Programs and strategies functionally and cross-enterprise and ensure that appropriate ownership is taken of risks and dependencies between Programs, projects, and initiatives
- Leadership – At least initially, this role will not require direct line management of an individual or team. However, the role will involve working as part of a matrix to successfully deliver Programs at scale and the PM is expected to coach and mentor less experienced project team members to develop their skills, capabilities and business acumen
- (As required) Third party vendor relationships – Directly manage third party vendors to ensure that statements of work (SOWs) are written in order to maximise value to the company and that once scope is agreed, execution is managed in accordance with the parameters of the SOW.
- 3 + years’ experience working as a Project Manager on large scale, complex projects
- Experience in management of complex Programs / projects / workstreams with a complex scope and with a high number of variables to manage
- Experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and providing regular updates to allow for end to end delivery of the Program/project
- Experience in the food industry is a definite benefit, though not a strict requirement
Core Skills & Techniques:
- Planning and timeline management
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Budgetary Management
- Stakeholder Analysis & Management
- Managing Business Change
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (required)
- food production: 3 years (preferred)