Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior production Manager for a large company based in D 09
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and within a very interesting industry!
This is a senior leadership role, the successful candidate will lead the brewery operation and enable the team to deliver quality products in line with company operating procedures through a process of involvement and direct personal influence.
As part of the management team, you will encourage and inspire company change management initiatives to continually improve both site and process operations to improve quality and efficiency.
The main responsibilities are:
- Accountable for shift output, and production plan as per client/customers’ orders ensuring that product quality is processed within health and safety guidelines.
- Liaise with the Head Brewer regarding production plans and raise awareness of any potential delays, changes or issues that may affect quality or service.
- Coordinate with business partners to ensure products are delivered as per customer specification
- Build relationships with key customer contacts and act as a senior escalation point for any queries or issues relating to our operation.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers and external partners
- Full adherence to HACCP, health and safety policy and procedures and lead by example.
- Responsible for business process redesign/redevelopment, benchmarking against similar companies/industries.
- Identify opportunities for outsourcing or shared services.
- Develop and prepare executive level KPI reporting to monitor costs on a daily, weekly, and annual basis.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies by managing the sourcing, purchasing, and tendering activity, ensuring value for money is maximized and cost savings are generated across the distillery and brewery sites only.
- Project manage the change initiatives to support the transition to improved processes.
- Engage and motivate all team members to achieve targets through coaching and mentoring.
- To ensure team training records are continuously maintained including Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Standards, HACCP and ensure compliance with these standards and procedures.
The successful candidate should have:
- 5 years + Experience manager in a similar environment or in FMCG .
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and employee engagement.
- Highly effective people management skills – experience of managing staff at all levels along with cross functional teams.
- Good knowledge and experience of HACCP, and health and safety standards.
- Strong computer literacy & proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
What can you expect from us
- Competitive Package
- Supportive environment
- Further education support