Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior People Partner ( HR) for a large company based in Co Meath
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and stay long term within your career
You need to be able to develop strong relationships within the teams and numerous key stakeholders. A BRILLIANT individual who truly embodies & believes in People Vision & gets up every day with the intention of delivering it!
This is a true generalist role that embodies every day learning by being involved in all aspects of the Colleague Lifecycle through Design, Execution & Embedding.
Areas you will influence and support:-
Onboard & Engage Develop & Grow Care & Compliance Reward & Recognition Culture & Partnership Farewell
This job will suit a real Go Getter who wants to work with some of the World’s Leading Brands.
- You will support the recruitment process with Talent partner and conduct interviews, working with agencies if required.
- You will support the onboarding process and meet with new starters You will provide training for all new managers on our employment platform (Strandum).
- Checking in with them through the colleague life cycle and supporting queries. You will work and support with L&D Lead on any training and development requirement.
- You will deliver training as and when required – annual performance review time, Strandum, absence, new policies etc cascading to management/teams.
- You will complete change of contracts within your area You will be pivotal in change management, costings, and execution You will be crucial in employee relations support to Line Managers and conducting of same for all conduct, attendance, performance, and grievance related matters
- You will own the annual and quarterly bonus process – quarterly field bonus coordination and sign off through to payroll Protected leave owner – maternity, parental, full process through to payroll You will liaise with 3rd party legal advisors including IBEC when required
- You will support the “Every Day Thank You” initiatives You will deliver and work with leaders for awards under the groups Values
- You will oversee the performance review process and reporting for SLT on completion rates and overview of performance measurement for the group
- You will be part of a collaboration to progress the “Great Place to work” You will attend sales and finance meetings as required alongside business partners
- You will be part of a team that delivers the Quarterly Business Updates
- You will be resilient and strive to achieve the best possible results through determination, energy and commitment. You will create an environment in which self and others are motivated to learn and grow.
- You will always behave in ways which are consistent to our values You will be a problem solver and carry out this in a timely manner.
- You will be able to support and challenge individuals to achieve their full potential.
- You will champions support and deliver change to improve the business.
- You will be a strong multi tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- You need to possess strong organisational and communication skills.
- You must have a flexible and adaptable working style.
- You will need great presentation and reporting skills.
- Qualifications: Primary Degree in relevant discipline, masters desirable Member of CIPD (or related) desirable Experience: You will have 6years + in a Generalist Role