Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Generalist for a large company based in Galway
This a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with 5+ years HR Generalist experience to secure a role where they will gain excellent exposure to the various facets of HR, Recruitment and Employee Relations.
The successful candidate will work as part of a challenging, fast moving and collaborative working environment.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support to the HR function of the organisation.
The role is fundamental in the support it provides to the HR Team by giving them the opportunity to spend time with Managers and Staff, coaching for exceptional performance and unleashing the potential of people at all levels of the organisation.
- Competitive weekly Salary
- Monday to Friday role
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dynamic work environment – no 2 days are the same
- Discounted Company hotel breaks
- A company in growth with a clear vision and amazing culture
- Opportunities to progress
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day HR support across various functional areas including but not limited to recruitment, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, and offboarding
- Act as a point of contact for ER issues and queries
- Responsible for preparing reports from the database regarding long term absence and turnover etc
- Support in ongoing development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Assisting with Recruitment Exhibitions/Fairs, etc.
- Carrying out frequent surveys at restaurant level to ensure staff are motivated, and management are working in a positive and friendly manner.
- Various ad-hoc projects in line with the needs of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- 5+ years of related HR generalist experience is essential
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and high growth environment
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)