Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Business Partner for a large company based in Dublin.
This is an excellent role to gain a fantastic long-term opportunity within your field of HR
The HR team focuses on delivering innovative, solutions focused and energetic end to end HR services to a dynamic, fast paced, supportive company where you can grow and thrive within your field.
The Dublin based Senior HR Business Partner will be responsible for a workforce of over 140 passionate, intelligent and loyal colleagues across Ireland, who drive the business in achieving great things.
This opportunity will provide the right candidate with the means to develop their skills in a thriving and challenging arena with being a trusted partner and agent for change at the heart of what we do.
Taking accountability for all aspects of the function’s remit, the role will be responsible for driving the HR strategy and agenda ensuring both are aligned with the business objectives and needs. They will be commercially astute and consider our company’s culture whilst working alongside Senior Management and staff alike to compel efficiencies and competencies to support and grow the organisations capabilities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the HR team in Ireland to deliver the local and corporate HR agenda in a timely, efficient and professional manner, ensuring they provide consistent and coordinated end-to-end HR services across all areas of responsibility and act as a point of escalation for the team
- Driving the organisations culture and behaviours, and applying its mission, vision and values in all activities.
- The development and delivery of HR strategy, policies and practices, reflecting both up to date employment law and best practice.
- Execute the Learning & Development agenda with a bias towards Leaders and Executives and creating pipelines for future leaders.
- High level organisational design and change management.
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition of executive and senior roles within the business.
- Focus on Talent Development and Planning, creating succession plans, development plans, gap analysis for critical roles and supporting the Leadership team with identifying the talent within the business and leveraging this for the future.
- High level and complex Employee relations cases.
- Preparing and reporting key HR metrics and analytics.
The successful candidate:
- Is ready and able to take the initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences of the decisions made.
- Has the ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others.
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by commitment and motivation.
- Has the ability to transform proposals and ideas into practical reality.
- Understands the value drivers of the Company and is commercially aware.
- Role models values and behaviours.
They will have:
- A relevant HR qualification and/or proven experience within a senior HR role.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and work well under pressure.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
For the right, exceptional candidate this role will provide a great opportunity to add value and make a change. They will have the autonomy to make decisions that will support a strategy to be best in class.