Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant for a large company based in D 12
This will be Hybrid after the handover has been finished approx. 2- 4 weeks
3 days working from home and 2 days office based
The Senior Financial Accountant prepares monthly Financial Statements and monthly Consolidated Management Accounts. This position will report directly to the Group Financial Controller.
The Senior Financial Accountant supports the Group Financial Controller in the management, co-ordination and delivery of an efficient and effective Finance Function.
Minimum Education & Experience required:
- A NFQ8 qualification or an equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Member of relevant accountancy body (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Minimum 4 years finance experience
- Working to tight deadlines in large complex accounting function—essential
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare the annual budget for review including the monitoring of the budget vs. the actual budget explaining key financial movements in conjunction with the Group Financial Controller in line with Group’s Policies and Procedures and reporting timelines.
- Produce accurate, effective and timely monthly management accounts including, ensuring consistency of financial reporting, providing detailed supporting schedules outlining key data movements and identification of challenges and opportunities in line with best practice (FRS102 SORP) and within Group policies
- Provide costings and impact to the Budget/Forecasts in order to enable the Group Financial Controller to review actual performance versus planned.
- Improve the collection, integration and presentation of financial data including the development of IT submissions in order to outline the targeted efficiencies and paybacks to the Group Financial Controller.
- Used to working under little direction – self manager
- Solution focused
- Familiar with putting packs together for the board
- Excellent communicator
- Superb presentation skills – Presenting to Management & Board
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
- Health and Wellbeing programme