Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant for a large company based in D 22
This is a full-time permanent position and is a fantastic opportunity to work with a large company.
The role reports to the Chief Financial Officer with responsibility for weekly and monthly financial reporting, maintaining the control environment, managing projects and acquisitions, and driving overall performance.
The candidate will be over a small team within the Finance Department
Much of the financial process is carried out by finance colleagues in the India office and this role presents an opportunity for extensive team management responsibility.
Hybrid option can be considered or flexible working hours can be discussed and agreed with the CFO at interview stages
The Successful Candidate will:
- Management of the finance function
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports
- Treasury management
- Month end process management
- Budget preparation
- Business analysis and reporting on performance
- Managing the audit process
- Quarterly bank reporting
- Assist the CFO in preparing and presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Accountable for budget development and financial plans (based on direction received from CFO)
- Develop and review forecasts to assist business planning and decision making
- Evaluate company performance using key data and helping to develop KPIs
- Work on cost reduction and analysis projects, procurement etc.
- Support management team on financial decisions/projects
- Manage and develop the finance team to provide a high level of service to the business.
- Prepare the Year-End Statutory reporting requirements including the tax and return in accordance with the Group reporting timetable
- Prepare the Company’s VAT return.
- Overseeing and guiding finance team members in Dublin and India.
- Qualified accountant
- 3-5 years PQE
- Excel proficiency: pivot tables, sumif/vlookup etc.
- Strong analytical approach and ability to articulate financial performance in a clear concise manner
- Strong personal skills with an ability to deal with non-financial minded stakeholders in a cohesive manner
- Experience with Sage is preferable but not essential
Join a business that has a proven track record for training and development, internal promotion and progressing team members to the next stage of their career.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Competitive salary