Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Performance Analyst for a large companies based in D 12
This position is Hybrid 2 days in the office and 3 from home
Permanent, 39 hours
The post holder will drive the strategic and business planning across the Group, compiling an aggregated and synthesised operational analysis of the key performance indicators from all the Directorates on a monthly and/or quarterly basis, identifying adverse trends when they arise.
Minimum Education & Experience required:
- A third level qualification or equivalent (NFQ8) in a numerical or business-related discipline.
- Formal qualification in Business Analysis or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, providing analytical and data support to organisations.
- Previous experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Knowledge and experience of developing and reporting key performance indicators for a company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive and manage the annual planning cycle across the Group in partnership with key internal stakeholders to ensure robust planning, congruence of priorities and to support delivery.
- Engage with the directorates on their progress around accomplishing their strategic and business plan targets for the year, to ensure plans are achieved or put in measures to rectify slippage.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis, periodic deep dive analysis and market trends reviews; identifying insights, opportunities and emerging trends that will drive evidence-based decision making for the Senior Stakeholders
- Manage the development, of the new reports using Power BI to ensure we take a proactive approach towards informed decision making.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
- Health and Wellbeing programme