Senior Account Executive
Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Account Executive for a large company based in D 12.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, ambitious and experienced Senior Account Executive who relishes the challenges and opportunities associated with developing the business.
Reporting to our Sales Director the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a major FMCG retail account based in the Dublin office.
Main Duties of Account Manager
- Lead point of contact for a team of buyers from a number of different categories
- Build and maintain strong relationship with each category buyer
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales revenue and margin targets and KPI’s
- Research and develop business opportunities and introduce new products to buyer
- Provide accurate and timely information and reports to management
- Liaise with in house administration and stock control administration to ensure full availability of key lines in all stores
- Forecast product sales on a weekly basis
- Monitor day to day orders, deliveries and non-conformances
- Plan and implement product promotions
- Work closely with management to address customer complaints or issues
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned
This role is for you if you are results-driven, energetic, self-motivated & persistent, with a strong work ethic and have track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets. The ideal candidate will also have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role selling food products in the FMCG arena.
- A proven track record in selling, with knowledge and established relationships in the sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of food production and packaging specifications
- Good organisation and time management skills – ability to organise your work to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Good computing skills, including some experience of using Excel and Word