Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Adminisatror based in Co Limerick
This is a permanent position and a great opportunity to gain a long-term career
Duties will include
Sales Support Administrator Responsibilities,
- Receiving and processing sales quotes and converting to orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Sales Support Administrator Requirements,
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Builder /trade experience would be ideal