Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for a large company based in D 18
This is a Permanent role and an opportunity to gain a long-term career
As a team member they will take great pride in your own professional development.
Whilst working with us, and will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the company and support you in your career.
- Great location with ease of access to public transport and close proximity to Dublin City Centre and Wicklow border.
- Benefits such as; meals on duty in the staff canteen and Refer a Friend bonus’
- In house training for your own professional development.
- Reward and recognition programs.
The Right Candidate will
- Be willing to learn and develop themselves.
- Work well in a busy environment
- Have the ability to work efficiently
- Be flexible in terms of work shifts.
- Have a good attention to detail
- Have a YES I CAN! attitude
The Role will Include
- Achieves budgeted goals by executing sales activities within assigned market segment
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals
- Prepares proposals with the Director of Sales that are geared to maximise profit while satisfying guest needs
- Utilises the “Winning Edge” sales techniques
- Insures maximum occupancy on a daily basis by performing follow-ups on progress of groups booked with Front Office
- Increases sales volume and profitability by assisting in developing and executing projects for assigned market areas as stated in the marketing plan
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)