Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting a Corporate Sales Manager to join a large company based in Dublin 22
This is an opportunity for a competent individual to demonstrate their business acumen, with a dedicated focus on achieving accountable results.
This role would suit an innovative self-motivator with a hands-on approach who enjoys working in a dynamic fast-moving environment. A proven track record in Sales delivery is essential.
Responsibilities of Sales Manager:
Role will focus on developing local and National corporate and group business, as well as growing food and beverage sales for the hotel
- Responsible for creating sales pipeline, follow ups, presentations and visits
- Responsible for sales process from lead generation through to account creation
- Actively sell the image and all services by devising attractive ways to attract guests to the hotel and increase profits
- Pitching to local and national businesses through networking events
- Attending all agreed events with a view to Business Development as needed
- Build customer loyalty through effectively and continuously meeting customer’s requirements
- Assisting the Sales team in meeting all deadlines and targets
- Report to General Manager and Sales & Marketing Directors.
- Attending Sales events off site
- Ensure systems for accurate processing, distribution, and recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations
- Field & qualify phone calls and email enquiries.
- Good knowledge of a range of digital booking channels – GDS/OTAs
- Good working knowledge of computer software programmes
- Increase Market Share
- 2 Years’ sales experience working in the Hospitality Industry
- A Hunger for Sales
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous history in achieving Targets
- Proven Account Manager
- Ability to create and manage a sales pipeline
- Good knowledge of Hotel / Hospitality industry
- Experience in Negotiation
- Knowledge of local area and competitors a bonus