Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive for a large company based in Dublin
This is a great opportunity to become an Account Manager within time and grow within a large company
The Sales Executive role is an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to join a fast-growing FMCG company with solid year-on-year growth.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will benefit from their knowledge and experience, as well as a structured training and development programme.
You will manage a customer base primarily in the Dublin area, ensuring delivery of strong sales and growth plans in each account to enhance the brand in accordance with the company’s plans and strategic direction.
- Responsible for implementing both national activities and own plans to achieve set targets within customer base.
- Delivering strong year on year growth and in turn hitting the territory targets.
- Build relationships and influence all key stakeholders within the customer base.
- Identifying new leads/business opportunity
- Reporting on competitor activity in the market
- Develop current and new foodservice accounts within the business
- Support the Sales team where necessary in all aspects of sales execution, which will include some office work developing promotional plans, customer communication and sales report analysis for business presentations.
- Sales ability with track record in FMCG an advantage
- Able to build solid internal/external relationships
- Must be of a highly inquisitive nature to capture the needs of customers
- Ambitious and motivated to achieve results/targets
- Numerate with good literacy ability
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good face to face negotiation/presentation skills
- IT literate – skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Full clean Drivers Licence