Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join a large company based in D 18
This is a Permanent position and an excellent opportunity
As a team member there will be great pride taken in your own professional development
. Whilst working they will provide you with coaching and guidance to help you progress within the company and support you in your career.
- Great location with ease of access to public transport and close proximity to Dublin City Centre and Wicklow border.
- Benefits such as; meals on duty in the staff canteen and Refer a Friend bonus’
- In house training for your own professional development.
- Reward and recognition programs.
The Right Candidate will
- Be willing to learn and develop themselves.
- Work well in a busy environment.
- Have the ability to work efficiently.
- Be flexible in terms of work shifts.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- A warm welcome and a positive Yes, I Can! attitude.
- Be professional at all times to guests and colleagues.
- Be naturally friendly with a willingness to help exceed guests’ expectations.
- Strong Communicator.
- Driven by success.
- Experience in the hospitality industry and advantage.
The Role will Include
- Responsibility for maximizing the hotel’s potential with a strong focus on driving sales activity.
- Analysis of local/international market trends and competitor activity so as to develop and implement sales strategies that maximize opportunities for future and repeat business in Bedrooms, F&B and Events.
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the hotel & represent the hotel at various events.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients.
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel.
- Work with current business strategies and recognize potential opportunities to increase business for Room and F&B Sales.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of senior management (sales activity, appointments, calls and leads etc).
- Work alongside other department teams to build a strong, comprehensive sales program
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)