Want to be a part of the sales team at the dynamic Red Cow Moran Hotel?
Exciting times as Irelands’ best known Dublin Hotel has recently completed a 7 storey extension. New facilities at the Red Cow Moran Hotel include;
- 305 Guestrooms (inc: 2 Penthouse Suites & 4 self-contained apartments)
- 30 Event Spaces
- Link Lounge Coffee Dock & Wine Bar
- Atrium Restaurant
- Tom’s Table Restaurant
- Fitness Suite
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our sales team and promote the Red Cow Moran Hotels’ newest expansion to the Dublin Market. This is an opportunity for a competent individual with strong administrative ability, with a dedicated focus on achieving accountable results.
This role would suit an innovative self-motivator with a hands-on approach who enjoys working in a dynamic fast moving environment. A proven track record in Sales delivery is essential.
The role of Sales Executive will provide support to the Sales Manager on the below:
- Developing local and National corporate and group business, as well as growing food and beverage sales for the hotel
- Responsible for creating sales pipeline, follow ups, presentations and visits
- Responsible for sales process from lead generation through to account creation
- Actively sell the image and all services of the hotel by devising attractive ways to attract guests to the hotel and increase profits
- Pitching to local and national businesses through networking events
- Attending all agreed events with a view to Business Development as needed
- Build customer loyalty through effectively and continuously meeting customer’s requirements
- Assisting the Sales team in meeting all deadlines and targets
- Report to General Manager and Sales & Marketing Directors.
- Attending Sales events off site
- Ensure systems for accurate processing, distribution, and recording/filing and follow up of all sales correspondence, including the execution of contracts, quotations, confirmations and cancellations
- Field & qualify phone calls and email enquiries.
- Good knowledge of a range of digital booking channels – GDS/OTAs
- Good working knowledge of computer software programmes
- Increase Market Share for the hotel
Requirements of this Sales Executive:
- Previous sales experience, preferably working in the Hospitality Industry
- A Hunger for Sales
- Excellent administrative skills
- Previous history in achieving Targets
- Ability to maintain a sales pipeline
- Good knowledge of Hotel / Hospitality industry
- Experience in Negotiation
- Knowledge of local area and competitors a bonus