Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a large company based in D 10
This is a Full time Permanent position and a great opportunity to join a large team
Hours: Mon- Thurs 9-5.30pm Fri 9-5pm in office
Requirements or Skills:
- Customer focused with the ability to operate in a pressurised environment
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Highly numerate with attention to detail
- Highly organised, good communicator and team worker
- Self-motivated, dedicated, hardworking and flexible
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day interaction with customers, suppliers and professionals
- Using market research software to identify construction projects of interest and inputting into CRM software.
- Liaise with customers & suppliers, build strong customer & supplier relationships ensuring that the standards are kept high.
- Get customer approval and sign off specs and drawings when necessary.
- Ensuring that high standards are met and that they are maintained on a daily basis.
- Management of all sales administration with critical focus on all pricing, promotion submission and communication. Forecasting and analysis are also key elements to the role.
- Administration and coordination of all price files and updating systems. Key all customers pricing & maintain price bands, group promotional activities etc.
- The ongoing management of the pricing interrelationships between the customer’s web portals and the database will be a critical element of the job.
- Manage other reporting tasks and miscellaneous duties to include representative reports, account reviews & territory amendments.
- The preparation of presentations for Sales Meetings, customer proposals and other events using PowerPoint, will also be an important element of the job.
- Provide back-office support for the sales management as required
- Dealing with additional administrative/clerical adhoc duties as they arise.
- Maintaining & coordinating, equipment monthly sales reports, equipment loan agreements and service logs