Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Specialist for a large company based in Swords Co Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity o grow with an amazing company and gain a long-term career
To source, recruit, hire and retain candidates for all roles within (Ireland, UK and EU markets) supporting the company’s vision to be the workplace of choice for great people.
- Develop candidate hiring plans and strategies in conjunction with Business Unit Leaders and Managers.
- Design plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer additional tests where relevant).
- Actively manage the progress of offers of appointment through to acceptance, referencing, vetting and confirmation of start date.
- Ensure all employees are legally compliant to work in the country in which the role is based.
- Manage the Graduate Development Programme from participation at Career Fairs and other hiring initiatives to the coordination and support of the graduates first two years in the Group
- Manage employee referrals programme.
- Use HRIS, LinkedIn and other recruitment tools
- Receive, log and respond to speculative CV’s.
- Produce a monthly internal vacancy report.
- Determine and execute recruiting KPI’s and create and present KPI reports monthly.
- Ensure new starters receive an induction programme from their start date and monitor adherence with schedule.
- Plan support and execute procedures for improving the candidate experience.
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention.
- Conduct exit interviews with all departing employees, logging results, and providing regular quarterly statistical analysis.
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others.
- Proficient in setting targets and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Positive and proactive with a willingness to accept and exercise responsibility
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills. Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of business objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Experience in international sourcing and selection and Recruitment