Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager for a large company based in Swords Co Dublin
This is a Permanent position and an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company
To source, recruit, hire and retain candidates for all roles within Ireland, UK and EU markets)
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop candidate hiring plans and strategies in conjunction with Business Unit Leaders and Managers.
- Design plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer additional tests where relevant).
- Actively manage the progress of offers of appointment through to acceptance, referencing, vetting and confirmation of start date.
- Ensure all employees are legally compliant to work in the country in which the role is based.
- Manage the Graduate Development Programme from participation at Career Fairs and other hiring initiatives to the coordination and support of the graduates first two years in the company
- Manage employee referrals programme.
- Use HRIS, Linkedin and other recruitment tools
- Receive, log and respond to speculative CV’s.
- Produce a monthly internal vacancy report.
- Determine and execute recruiting KPI’s and create and present KPI reports monthly.
- Ensure new starters receive an induction programme from their start date and monitor adherence with schedule.
- Plan support and execute procedures for improving the candidate experience.
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention.
- Conduct exit interviews with all departing employees, logging results, and providing regular quarterly statistical analysis.
Qualifications and experience
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others.
- Proficient in setting targets and KPIs to monitor performance.
- Positive and proactive with a willingness to accept and exercise responsibility
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills. Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of business objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate.
- Experience in international sourcing and selection