Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Property Systems Administrator for a large company based in D 12
This is a Permanent position and HYBRID
The Property Systems Administrator will effectively manage the Group property data portfolio in excess of €100 million, and program of activities in order to support Group’s business need and strategy. As the subject matter expert in Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) Concerto, the Property Systems Administrator will support assist Property & Facilities to integrate operational systems and processes across the organization and provide data analytics in support of business reports and strategy development.
Minimum Education & Skills required
- IT diploma level desirable, or proven or similar experience working with property administration systems / IWMS administration / Cloud based data management systems
- IT Systems Certificate – database/cloud desirable
- Excel advanced level
- Microsoft Office
- Proven or similar work experience as a IWMS System Administrator, similar role with a Minimum of 3 years’ experience in property data management and minimum 5 years’ experience in property sector.
- Previous or similar property systems experience of handling multiple competing priorities in a busy & challenging environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage administer and analyze data for the property portfolio in excess of €100 million (property value plus lease contract value).
- Support the Property team and business stakeholders through effective IWMS administration. Daily administration of the Concerto property platform to capture and validate data and provide analytics that improve efficiency and optimize operational processes.
- Ensuring attention to detail, data is validated, and IWMS processes are managed effectively and efficiently. Assist with strategic decisions impacting the whole-of-business based on the accuracy of data capture and analytics
- Responsible for the integrity of the Property IWMS platform, data capture, data validation, report generation to be included in Senior Leadership Teams (SLT) Board Papers and process compliance.
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours to meet organization/client’s needs.
- Working some unsocial hours may be required from time to time.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection