Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor based in North Co Dublin
This is an excellent role to join a good company and really excel within your career
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Supervisor and must be flexible
The main responsibility of this function is primarily to support the current Production Manager in all aspects of the process and bring your current experience to the company and a strong part of the team as a whole.
Duties and responsibilities.
- This person will be responsible for planning and managing the daily schedules in the production area.
- This will be in conjunction the current Manager.
- To assist and plan continuous production procedures.
- This will mean working and managing the current staff in the business.
- To plan with the current Manager the daily/weekly rosters, production schedules and customer delivery deadlines.
- Liaise with the Production Manager continuously to achieve targets set on production, quality, and delivery to the customer.
- Work with a focus that the facility must be Audit ready at all times.
- Liaise with external consultants on the current QMS systems and requirements.
- Ensure that all required documentation is fully up to date and available for inspection should customers require it.
- Be prepared to take on and lead improvement projects within the plant/business.
- At least 2 years production /supervisory experience.
- Some experience in managing staff.
- A must is some knowledge in Quality/HACCP/BRC systems.
- Have an ability to work independently but also be a Team leader within the business.
- Have a basic knowledge of production machinery would be an advantage
- Flexible and passionate in Production Supervisory Management