Impulse Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Production/Operations Planner & Administrator for a large company based in Dublin 11
This is a part time role and is an excellent opportunity to join a good company along with a Permanent position
The role can be 3 full days , 4 part time days or 5 part time days , this is negotiable
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Planning installation teams on a daily and weekly basis in order to maximise efficiencies
- Plan and diary manage our surveying team to ensure we maximise efficiencies.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labour, and equipment availability.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Stock , purchase orders & other
- Experience in planning teams and materials is the key requirement
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) experience is required.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Ability to work within a team and individually.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks and ensure they are followed through to completion.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service, as it will involve customer interaction.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment are required.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 -25 per week
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday