Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for a large company based in D 24
While the current restrictions apply this will be a home-based position and will work from the office in D 24 once restrictions are lifted. This role is fulltime and permanent
- Raising and receipting of Purchase Orders.
- Order Processing.
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm status of overdue deliveries.
- Replying to emails/queries from area/regional managers, customer care department, sub-contractors & suppliers.
- Management of Procurement email inbox.
- Vendor assessment and management of all subcontractor insurances & documentation.
- Stock control, and allocation of costs to contracts.
- Close monitoring of actual spend versus budge and preparing reports.
- Ad Hoc Duties as required
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of the procurement team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Strong I.T skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV would be advantageous.
- Full Driving licence required.
A close working relationship with all departments within the business is required as is the development of relationships with suppliers.
Strong focus on ensuring all parties internally & externally are provided with the best service possible.