Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist for a large company Working from Home
The office is based in Wicklow however until restrictions are lifted the role will be working from your own home
The ideal candidate will have Payroll Experience and have a Payroll Qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large company and grow within your career
Monday To Friday
Duties will include
- Payrolling and working on Irish payroll (training will be provided for UK payroll) .
- Subcontractors’ payments and invoices.
- CIS and RCT registrations
- Employees expenses
- Payroll tax reconciliations
- Labour journals.
To produce the weekly and monthly payroll for the company across the board
- Organise time more efficiently to suit weekly payroll deadline.
- Make sure records / files are kept up to date and in order.
- Attain greater knowledge of working rule agreements in relation to wage rates / allowances and benefits scheme.
- Be fully informed on redundancy pay. Pay in lieu of notice, statutory sick pay and maintain all records necessary.
- Bring all records up to date on a weekly basis.
- Ensure ‘start form’ giving relevant details are received from Personnel Dep. For each new employee.
- Set up new employees on payroll system in liaison with Personnel for pay details.
- All employees to be allocated to specific projects / departments and monitored on a weekly basis.
- Time sheets / clock cards to be signed as authorised by Project Manager before input to computer.
- Hours and allowances to be manually calculated and detailed on payroll input sheets.
- Input to be entered and output validated.
- All employees to be paid by direct transfer with cheques being kept to a minimum.
- Payroll reports to analysis on a weekly basis with regard to Projects, Statutory Deductions, Voluntary Deductions
- Statutory returns to be addressed monthly.
- Payroll must be signed off as approved by the accountant or in his absence the Financial Controller before payment is authorised.
- On termination of any employee, a written notice should be received from the Project Manager / Site Supervisor. At that stage the following should be issued to the employee , all due moneys, P45 and Unpaid holiday benefit cards to be issued.
- Queries on wages must be addressed on a timely basis through the Site Supervisor.
- No changes are allowed to be made to payroll i.e. basic rate, lodging allowance, welding supplement, without Management approval.