Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator for a large company based in D 12
This is a permanent opportunity and a great career move
Permanent, 39 hours.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator supports the Payroll Manager and the team in the provision of an effective payroll service to internal customers within the various divisions and companies of the Group, as part of the overall team.
Minimum Education & Experience required:
- Relevant Irish Payroll Association (IPASS) qualification or working towards qualification (desirable)
- Rehab will provide training
- Experience in a related finance/mathematical role would be desirable or recent graduates who wish to work in this field.
- Experience of CORE Pay or equivalent payroll processing software would be an advantage.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
To process weekly and monthly payroll including
- Reviewing/Processing ALL payroll forms from HR/Managers accurately and on time (These forms include New hires/Re-hires, Leavers & Employee Record Amendment Forms)
- Manually correcting Employee Payroll Records when applicable
- Approving Weekly/Monthly Timesheets accurately and on time
- Generate & Upload External timesheet files and upload to payroll system
Generate reports including:
- Final Payroll Reports for Finance including General Ledger
- Annual leave -, Bank holiday -, Sick pay – and Earnings reports
- Gross to Net, Control Summary, Elements Listing as required
- Produce Ad hoc reporting as requested by HR/Financing line with Group policies and procedures
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
- Health and Wellbeing programme