|Operations Support Manager North Dublin Normal Hours:
|Weekly hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. However, flexibility is required to meet the demands of the business.
Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Support Manager located in North County Dublin.
This is an exciting role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for a new challenge and being part of a hardworking and collaborate team.
The company can offer career development and progression with many of our team members excelling in their roles and enjoying the fast-paced world of logistics and supply chain.
- Ownership of a large P&L and successfully managing aggressive budgets
- Managing all operational aspects of the business on site in Dublin
- Control of operational departments including Logistics, Transport, Cross Dock
- Warehouse, Road Freight and Customer Services as well as offsite storage facilities
- Identify and implement new process flows and controls to manage key accounts
- Assess the operation with a view to implement process changes to drive efficiency
- Assist the Business Development team in identifying opportunities and solutions for potential new customers or flows
- Source, negotiate and monitor 3rd party service providers to support the business requirements.
- Strong vendor relationship management providing national and international distribution and supply chain connectivity
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to in relation to health and safety, performance, industry compliance and Customer SLA’s.
- Perform to weekly/monthly KPI measured internal and external business demands.
- Manage AEO site process requirements
- Manage HPRA / GDP site process requirements
- Support and work closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure the site is maintained and
- equipment serviced
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in similar role is required.
- Strong multi modal operational background especially in Transport, Road Freight and
- Candidates should have a track record of successfully managing a large and diverse team in a fast paced and challenging industry.
- Financial and administrative skills including building and successfully managing aggressive budgets and running a large P&L.
- Excellent commercial acumen encompassing customer relationship management, business meetings and presentation skills
- Experience of managing a large vendor base
- Strong relationship and account management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good working knowledge of compliance and HR
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Career Development
- Attendance and Service Awards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme