Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for a large company based in D 18
This is a Permanent role
The Operations Manager will report to the Head of Operations and is responsible for providing the necessary support to ensure we can continuously grow and develop to meet our client’s needs.
They will ensure that services are being delivered to the highest possible standard in the Dublin region, consistent with strategy, policy, and procedures.
This role will manage the interface with clients at diverse sites and will be responsible both for improving service delivery standards and ensuring growth and development of the business. They will be responsible for building strong business relationships by ensuring that our clients receive a seamless and professional service. They will anticipate any operational issues and find timely solutions and will manage the mobilisation and integration of new contracts.
They will lead, performance manage and build a strong and cohesive local management team of Area Managers and Supervisors and ensure that clear communications are in place.
They will support business operations to accommodate growth, and actively implement strategies and initiatives to enable the business to achieve its objectives.
The role will suit a candidate who is extremely customer focused and a strong communicator who enjoys a multifaceted and varied scope of work, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced team environment.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
1. Staff management and Leadership
- Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated Area Management team.
- Effective Management of Area Management team, Supervision, and front-line staff in accordance with KPIs
- Ensure that all staff receive regular support and supervision, performance management and annual appraisals in accordance with KPIs and strategy.
- Ensure staff training and learning and development needs are identified, responded to and that learning is promoted.
- Co-ordination and provision of regular team meetings.
- Management of the recruitment process for staff to the service.
- Ensure that all performance related issues are dealt with effectively and appropriately.
- Oversee that all payroll returns, and paperwork are completed accurately and on time
- Ensure high staff morale, trust, and work ethics
- Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation, and performance excellence within team
2. Delivery of Services
- Responsible for the Management, delivery, and development of consistent standards at all client’s sites as well as overall accountability for clients within their region.
- Develop and lead appropriate client Management Plan for each client with the relevant Area Management Team in accordance with company policy and expectations.
- Ensure that all client sites are staffed appropriately and within agreed contract terms and budgets.
- Oversee the smooth operation of third-party suppliers ensuring client supplies are and materials are delivered on time.
- Work closely with Industrial and procurement teams to schedule periodic works.
- Ensure that all policy and procedures, and statutory guidelines are being fully implemented within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure that quality and best practice are adhered to in all aspects of the work.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety and Company policies are strictly adhered to
- Drive timely completion for company related training
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated person with excellent interpersonal, staff management and organisational skills, with a proven track record in these areas. We are looking for an experienced manager who can ensure the effective delivery and development of quality services within their region. This person should believe in the concept of strong leadership and be highly solutions focused and be committed to providing a quality service to our clients and our people.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Area Management / Ops Management experience
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience in a similar role with a diverse workforce
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service delivery and a proven track record on delivering excellent standards
- Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised
- A strong knowledge of computer-based systems (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
- Must possess a full, clean, driving licence and be able to drive
- Facility Management industry experience