Impulse Recruitment are currently Recruiting for an Operations Key Account Manager (KAM ) for a large company in the Dublin, Greater Dublin, and Leinster region.
This is a full time permanent position and an opportunity to join a fantastic company
This role is to ensure that services are being delivered to the highest possible standard across a portfolio of strategic and key accounts, consistent with strategy, policy, and procedures.
This role will manage the interface with clients and will be responsible both for improving service delivery standards and ensuring growth and development of the business.
They will be responsible for building strong business relationships by ensuring that our clients receive a seamless and professional service.
They will anticipate any operational issues and find timely solutions and will manage the mobilisation and integration of new contracts.
They will lead, performance manage and build a strong and cohesive local management team of Operatives, Site Managers and Supervisors and ensure that clear communications are in place.
They will ensure that the organisation is positively promoted both internally to staff and externally to stakeholders.
The KAM will play a key role in the overall management and strategic development and growth of Services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Staff management and Leadership
- Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team.
- Effective Management of Supervision, and front-line staff.
- Ensure that all staff receive regular support and supervision, performance management and annual appraisals in accordance with KPIs and strategy.
- Ensure staff training and learning and development needs are identified, responded to and that learning is promoted.
- Co-ordination and provision of regular team meetings.
- Management of the recruitment process for staff to the service.
- Ensure that all performance related issues are dealt with effectively and appropriately.
- Oversee that all payroll returns, and paperwork are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure high staff morale, trust, and work ethics.
- Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation, and performance excellence within team.
2. Delivery of Services
- Responsible for the Management, delivery, and development of consistent standards at all client’s sites
- Directly Manage a number of Key clients and sites within their own portfolio
- Develop and lead appropriate client Management Plan for each client in accordance with company policy and expectations.
- Ensure that all client sites are staffed appropriately and within agreed contract terms and budgets.
- Oversee the smooth operation of third-party suppliers ensuring client supplies are and materials are delivered on time.
- Work closely with Industrial and procurement teams to schedule periodic works.
- Ensure that all Grosvenor policy and procedures, and statutory guidelines are being fully implemented within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure that quality and best practice are adhered to in all aspects of the work.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety and Company policies are strictly adhered to
- Drive timely completion for company related training
3. Organisational Management
- Participate in budget planning and manage approved budgets in line with financial procedures.
- Contribute to the management and strategic development of Services as a member of the management team.
- Explore new business opportunities both with existing and potential clients.
- Ensure that services are planned, delivered, and evaluated in response to the needs of our people and clients.
- Promote and lead effective communication and engagement with staff, clients, and management.
- Undertake specific regional and organisational projects as required.
We are looking to promote a highly motivated person with excellent interpersonal, staff management and organisational skills, with a proven track record in these areas.
We are looking for an experienced manager who can ensure the effective delivery and development of quality services within their region.
This person should believe in the concept of strong leadership and be highly solutions focused and be committed to providing a quality service to our clients and our people.
Minimum Skills and Experience Required:
- Retail Facilities Management experience preferred
- Area Management / Facilities (Key Account Management) experience
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Experience leading and developing teams.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience in a similar role with a diverse workforce
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service delivery and a proven track record on delivering excellent standards.
- Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised.
- A strong knowledge of computer-based systems (Microsoft Word, Excel etc)
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Must possess a full, clean, driving licence and be able to drive.
Start Date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent