Impulse Recruitment are currently Recruiting for an Office Manager for a large company based in Cavan
This is a Permanent opportunity and a chance to join a fantastic company
Hours are Monday to Friday 8 30am – 5 pm or 9 30am – 5 30 pm along with the choice to work form home 1 day per week
The Office Manager will ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently. They will work with each of the departments ensuring standards are maintained and adhered to.
• Data Integrity
• Time and Diary Management
• Compliance to standards
• Management of office stationery on weekly/monthly basis. Complete an annual review with Procurement and tender where needed.
• Management of weekly canteen supplies
• Scheduling and organising business meetings and facilities for the site senior management team.
• Scheduling and organising business travel and accommodation with the site management team, both national and international through FCM travel.
• Assisting in the site World class manufacturing programme, administration duties with the plant manager
• Overseeing the administration of the People Development Pillar monthly.
• Organisation and publication of the bimonthly newsletter.
• Organising and combination of plant management reporting monthly
• Manage the office 5S programme to include reoccurring audits of offices and the maintaining of 5S standards at all times
• Represent the office at the site health and safety committee meetings quarterly
• Manage and co-ordinate office cleaning with contractors daily
• Raising purchase orders for the senior management team when required
• Organise logistical support for offsite events when required
• Liaise with Civils and Facilities Manager to support the upkeep of the office building signage/ window cleaning, lighting etc.
• Becomes a qualified First Aider and Fire Warden for the site
• Actively participates in SMATs, EMATS and other safety tools on site
• Supports the HR function where needed with basic admin duties
• The above list is not exhaustive and other duties may be requested from you by your Manager.
• Direct Manager is Plant Manager
• Direct working relationships with SG management
• Understanding and meeting internal and external customer needs.
• Ensuring legislative & compliance at all times.
• Has a strong commitment and a sense of ownership Makes swift decisions. Sets standards and ensures these standards and sustained. Gives meaning to the daily actions of his/her team by aligning his/her actions with the priorities of his/her entity
• Takes ownership of site strategy and applies it on the scale of his/her entity and his/her direct employees
• Look at current processes and challenge the status quo. Build new ideas, be future oriented. Seeks new solutions to handle recurring difficulties.
• Constantly optimises or renews the ways of doing things, the methods and the tools for better performance
• Work with and listen to your stakeholders and teams. Build an engaging trusting working relationship. Ensure the wellbeing and safety of employees and contractors workplace
• Be energetic and passionate in what you do. The working environment will change. Need to be flexible and agile to meet these changing demands.
• Be aware of how these changes impact your stakeholders and the teams around you.
• MS Office – Powerpoint, word, excel
• SAP is desirable
• Proven experience in a busy office environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask
Pension-4% contribution along with 4% personal
50% cover on a health screen.