Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator for a large company based in Monaghan
This is a full time Permanent position
This role is to support a team of professionals in a fast-paced Transport company.
This person will provide administration support to the Transport and Compliance team and other team members as required.
The candidate must have exceptional administration skills and an ability to multi-task.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation and must take on ownership of tasks and challenges.
Objective: To support the efficient administration across the business in all tasks.
• Complete office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Carrying out clerical duties such as managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters,
• Responsible for monitoring and updating in house system in relation to Transport or Compliance.
• Provide assistance to senior staff in ad hoc duties.
• Dealing with queries from drivers.
• Dealing with customers and resolving any queries.
• Assisting with document management
• General transport and compliance administrative duties as required
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills and an ability to liaise with a range of internal and external parties
• Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
• Computer literate (MS Office) – ability to communicate clearly and concisely by email (Outlook),
• Driving Licence
• Ability to work in a busy environment while multitasking
• Qualification in business administration or similar
• Proven experience as an office administrator representing an organization professionally
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent