Impulse Recruitment are currently recruiting a Night Shift Transport Coordinator to join a large company based in Ballymount
The ideal person will want to have a career within the transport industry and have a passion to learn all areas of the operations
- Meet customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their goods according to operating procedures and statutory requirements.
- Tracking trailer movements and keeping our customers updated.
- Checking supplier documentation against loads.
- Liaising with subcontractors.
- Briefing drivers.
- Preparing shift handovers and measuring KPI's.
- Learning all aspects of Transport across the island of Ireland and UK.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a transport/warehousing operation or have a strong interest in pursuing a career within the transport industry.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Have high level IT skills as the complete operation is digital.
- Knowledge of transport legislation
- Good time keeping and being able to work in a structured manner adhering to timetable requirements.
- Problem solving ability
- Flexible attitude to working hours & shift patterns to support the needs of the business.
Night shift, Monday – Friday.
Hours of work 7.00pm – 5.00am.
Salary €35K – €40K depending on experience.
Additional Annual Leave (Service Based).
Life & death in service insurance.
Certified Training Courses.
Additional Company Benefits.